Dreamforce is an annual user conference hosted by Salesforce in San Francisco, bringing together thought leaders, industry pioneers and thousands of marketing professionals. Members of the Salesforce customer base attend the conference to hear keynote addresses, learn about new products, attend training sessions, network with peers and earn certifications.
With 80% of customers saying that the experience a company provides is as important as its products and services (according to Salesforce’s State of the Connected Customer Report), customer experience is an area that we all need to focus more on going forward. That’s why I’m heading to Dreamforce 2018.
Dreamforce is an annual user conference hosted by Salesforce in San Francisco, bringing together thought leaders, industry pioneers and thousands of marketing professionals.
Members of the Salesforce ecosystem attend the conference to hear keynote addresses, learn about new products, attend training sessions, network with peers and earn certifications.
It involves more than 2,700 sessions to help every role in every industry succeed, the opportunity to get hands-on with the latest product innovations, and 170,000 attending Trailblazers to learn from. There are learnings to be had in all of the areas I focus on – customer experience, customer service, creativity, connectivity and content.
- Al Gore – Former USA Vice President and Chairman of Generation Investment Management
- Jane Moran – Global CIO, Unilever
- will.i.am – Recording artist and CEO, i.am+
- Auto, manufacturing, & energy keynote: build an ecosystem around your customer – Hear how ABB, Volvo and Hess are transforming into customer-centric companies by creating digital touch points within each part of their ecosystem to better the manage all stages of the customer lifecycle. This is one of the sessions I’m most keen for because customers are calling for connected processes within the companies they interact with. According to the Connected Customer Report, 70% of customers say that connected processes are very important to winning their business.
- 4 tips for getting started with chatbots – Learn tips and best practices for using Chatbots and leave feeling comfortable enough to build your own. We all know how much emerging technology is affecting customer service. In fact, we’ve all probably had an interaction with a chatbot at some point. This session will teach you how your company can master chatbots for fantastic personalised experiences with customers. Customers love buying from organisations that are innovative, and according to the Connected Customer Report, they’re 9.5x as likely to view AI as revolutionary versus insignificant.
- Many more sessions can be found here: https://success.salesforce.com/sessions?eventId=a1Q3A00001XoCSUUA3#/