Over the last three decades, we’ve worked with teams all over the world to create a culture of uplifting service across their organizations. That takes time…and reaps huge, positive results for everyone involved.
But sometimes change needs to happen more quickly. And sometimes it’s at a smaller or more local scale. Like one team, one office, or just one store that needs to improve the customer experience it’s delivering right away.
Our new online training and certification platform (called the “Uplifting Service Platform”) will help you initiate change quickly. But let’s take a step back for a minute to look at the bigger picture and see how the Uplifting Service Platform fits in.
We have a whole set of tried and true tools, techniques and an approach that have been refined over the years. The combination of it all is The Proven Path to Unleashing Unbelievable: those unbelievable customer experiences that exceed expectations time and time again (and also happen to grow your business, by the way).
The Uplifting Service Platform is step 2 on that path. Learn more about The Proven Path here.
What’s step 1 on the path?
Step 1 is to FOCUS on the goals you want your team to achieve. Here are some typical, high-level goals we see our clients working towards:
- Deliver great customer experiences to both my internal and external customers
- Stand out from the competition
- Improve financial performance of my team/office/organization
- Get my team more engaged in regularly improving customer experiences
- Improve my company’s culture
Where does the online training and certification come in?
Step 2 is to CERTIFY your best people as Uplifting Service Leaders to drive improvements where you’re lacking in delivering positive customer experiences. That’s where the new Uplifting Service Platform comes in! (Also the last step in The Proven Path we’ll be covering in this blog).
This self-paced, online learning platform provides unlimited access to our tried and true tools and techniques like:
- Ten Service Excellence Principles
- Seven Rules of Service Leadership
- 12 Building Blocks of Service Culture, and more
Your chosen Uplifting Service Leaders will have their own personal dashboard to track their progress towards becoming officially certified. Once certified, they’re ready to lead workshops with their colleagues and inspire team members to solve urgent service problems and uplift every experience for their internal and external customers and partners.
Uplifting Service Leaders develop a team’s ability to:
- See their work and customer interactions from the customer’s point-of-view
- Put their work and the service they provide in context of the entire customer experience
- Personally engage customers and creatively solve their problems within a clearly defined structure
What about all the in-house training you’re so well known for?
Don’t worry! That’s still alive and well. You can learn more about how to work with one of our leaders here.
To find out if the new online Uplifting Service Platform is right for your organization, you can request more information here.