About This Blog
This blog is an open community for industry leaders, managers and frontline providers to learn about, discuss, and continuously recommit themselves to providing exceptional service.
Together, we can:
- Build Uplifting Service Cultures
- Exceed the expectations of those around us
- Raise the spirit of service providers worldwide
I welcome your views and participation.
Thank You For Sharing This Page
In my experience working with leaders of many of the world’s outstanding service organizations, I have discovered seven essential rules of service leadership. Some leverage the power of one rule more than another, and you may do the same. But each of these rules is essential to lead your team to success.In this video, captured live at a Service Leadership Workshop in Abu Dhabi, UAE, Ron Kaufman shares examples, ideas, and suggestions for putting these rules to work – where you work.
The Seven Rules of Service Leadership
1. Declare service a top priority
2. Be a great role model (walk the talk)
3. Promote a common service language
4. Measure what really matters
5. Enable and empower your team
6. Remove the roadblocks to service
7. Sustain focus and enthusiasm