We Respect Your Privacy
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, enrol and complete an online course.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To facilitate access to our online course enrolments. Your details are needed to allow access to our Services for processing enrolments and authentication. This includes any other information you voluntarily provide.
· To improve our course engagement. We collect information about how you interact with the online courses, including but not limited to, progress through the course, quiz scores, survey results, discussion or forum contributions and other student activities.
· To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
· To send periodic emails. The email address you provide will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
· We collect data such us website analytics, traffic sources, and engagement from our social media channels to improve user experience. We analyze this information so we can tailor fit our content for the users. Entering our website will allow us to gather such data through cookies
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your private information (email address, full name, credit card details, etc) are not stored on our servers.
We engage Thinkific Labs Inc. as our learning management system provider and Stripe Payments Singapore Pte. Ltd. as our online payment processing platform; and adhere to their privacy and data management policies.
You may access their detailed Privacy Policies directly:
· Thinkific Labs Inc. https://www.thinkific.com/privacy-policy
· Stripe Payments Singapore Pte. Ltd. https://stripe.com/en-sg/privacy
All information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database accessible only by those authorized with special access rights to such systems who are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally we may include third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
GDPR and California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also see our Terms and Conditions (below) section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
If you have additional questions or require more information You may reach us at the contact details below.
Kaufman Global Pte Ltd
Intellectual Property Rights
These Terms grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Sites. You may access the materials on the Sites only for your own use. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Sites, except with a written notice or agreement with Kaufman Global Pte Ltd.
Unless otherwise stated, Kaufman Global Pte Ltd owns and/or retains the licensed rights of the Sites and all of the contents, features and functionality (Including but not limited to all information, text, graphics, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof). All rights are reserved unless otherwise stated.
Additional License Rights
If you seek Additional Rights to license, reprint, repackage, reuse or distribute any of the information on this website as part of an article, book, magazine, pamphlet, website, course, program, event or other application, please contact [email protected] with your request.
Online Code of Conduct
Our intent is to create an uplifting world for everyone. Therefore, we have established a few common “ground rules” to maintain an uplifting spirit for all users in our Sites.
· You agree to not to engage in any unauthorized use or illegal purpose on the Sites.
· You agree to be responsible for ensuring that you do not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
· You agree to not upload or transmit viruses, worms, malware, or any other code that will damage or impair the Sites or other users of the Sites.
· You agree to accept sole responsibility for all your activities using the Sites including any content you transmit, submit, post or share.
· You agree to not use the Sites to upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Payment and Refund Terms
Fees cited are in US dollars. All fees are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by the respective authorities and you shall be responsible for such taxes, levies, or duties, if applicable. Payments may be made by credit or debit card. You may be charged by your respective financial institution at prevailing currency rates of your country at their current time. We engage Stripe Payments Singapore Pte. Ltd. as our online payment processing platform.
Terminating Access for Paid Services
If you have purchased our online services and you no longer want to continue with your paid service before the stipulated end date, please notify us at [email protected] and your access will be deactivated. Please keep in mind that deactivation will not allow you to continue with the services, and any progress you have made with the services cannot be restored. There is no pro-rating of fees if you request to end the services prior to the stipulated end date.
Subscription to Newsletter
We shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any delay, disruption or failure of this access and/or service directly or indirectly resulting from events beyond our control. If such delay or failure continues for at least 28 days, either party will be entitled to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by notice in writing.
Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of 1 November 2020. We reserve the right to add, change or remove any portion of this website and to change the Terms at any time and for any reason. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of these Sites after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
Kaufman Global Pte Ltd